Everybody is different. I will work with you to identify your needs, barriers and strengths. I will help educate, guide and support you. Together we will set realistic goals and strategies to promote sustainable change. I’ll break things down into manageable steps that work with your lifestyle, allow you to enjoy food and help you reach your long term health goals.
I have over a decade’s experience as a dietitian helping and supporting women on nutrition and
Whether you’ve just been diagnosed, or had the condition for a while and feel you could benefit from a dietary update, Nicole can help.
If you’d like to learn more about how we might work together or you want to have a quick chat to see if we could be a good fit book your free 15 minute discovery call today
During the initial consultation I spend an hour with you. We discuss your medical and diet history, physical activity, eating habits as well as lifestyle and food preferences. I look over all your blood tests, medications and supplements. You are offered an Inbody scan (for in clinic appointments) to accurately access you body composition and your metabolism. We then work together to set goals and discuss strategies to help you achieve them
Master Coaching Program
(3 month intensive, personalised nutrition program)
Research shows that the more support you have from your health professional the more likely you are to successfully change your diet and lifestyle. I have worked with hundreds of women over the years and I have seen the benefit of ongoing support and regular follow up. To help you get the best results I have developed my Master Coaching Program. This program is designed to provide you with the information you’re looking for, along with plenty of support to help you stay accountable and reach your goals.
What you get
- 6 follow up consultations; these can be face to face or online
- Access to plenty of recipes to help you with meal inspiration
- Personalised, flexible meal plan to help you reach your goal
- Individualised fertility and prenatal supplement regime (if appropriate)
- Ongoing, email support from your dietitian, Nicole, for the duration of your program
- Bonus free Inbody body composition scan voucher you can use anytime or gift it to a friend
- Ready and motivated to make changes to your diet?
- Confused about the facts around nutrition and health?
- Looking for nutrition information backed by science?
- Frustrated by fad diets and want a flexible meal plan that still includes the food you enjoy?
- Wanting extra support and accountability along the way?
Then my Master Coaching Program is for you
Pay as you go
This option is best suited for clients who only require a couple of consultations
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian my qualifications are recognised by Medicare. This means that you may be eligible for a Medicare rebate on my service. Ask your doctor if this applies to you.
Private Health Insurance
You may be able to claim a rebate from your private health insurer, depending on your level of cover. Some funds have very good dietetic rebates, so please check with your health fund to determine your eligibility.
Contact Nicole and book your free 15 minute discovery call to find out how she can support you.